And see below for special offers from Gigapan, Photomatix, B&HPhotoVideo and Adorama!
This new tutorial by HDR master Ron Pepper of HDR Soft/Photomatix and panorama pro Aaron D. Priest shows you how to post-process a High Dynamic Range panorama shot with Gigapan EPIC Pro motorized camera mount and a Promote Control:
HDR Panorama Post-Processing with Photomatix Pro and PTGui
- Automatically capture high-resolution panoramas with the EPIC Pro
- Use almost any camera and lens combination
- Accurately take hundreds or thousands of photos and use Promote Control to help with the HDR and focus stacked frames
- Connect the Promote Control device to your camera and the EPIC Pro. The EPIC Pro manages the time at each image location and triggers the Promote Control to trigger the camera. The Promote Control manages your cameras image capture and lens focal plane adjustment
- Stitch images after processing in third party software such as Photoshop for focus stacking and HDR Soft’s Photomatix for bracketed HDR photos. Once you have final output images from either program, you can drop those into any stitch software for creating stunningly detailed, zoomable gigapixel images
- Easily upload to Gigapan.com, where you can view, share, embed, tag, and print your images
The EPIC Pro and Promote Control work in together with unique control for creating HDR and focus stacked panoramas, shooting with the flexibility in exposure bracketing needed to create high-quality images.
10% off the EPIC Pro – ends August 17!
15% off Photomatix Software
|Enter coupon code ‘PROMOTE10‘ at checkout at gigapan.com now through August 17, 2013.||Enter coupon code ‘PromoteSystems‘
(not case-sensitive) at checkout at hdrsoft.com.
|You can also buy Promote Control and Gigapan EPIC Pro as a kit at these stores:|
Photo credit: Aaron D. Priest